I am a Postdoctoral Scholar at UC Berkeley, working with Prof. Trevor Darrell. I have completed my PhD at Max Planck Institute for Informatics under supervision of Prof. Bernt Schiele. My research is at the intersection of vision and language. I am interested in a variety of tasks, including image and video description, visual grounding, visual question answering, etc. Recently, I am focusing on building explainable models and addressing bias in existing vision and language models.
My old MPII homepage is here.
You can reach me via firstname.lastname at berkeley.edu
- 1 paper accepted to CVPR 2019 for an Oral presentation.
- I am happy to co-organize the Workshop on Fairness Accountability Transparency and Ethics in Computer Vision (at CVPR 2019).
- 1 paper accepted to ACCV 2018.
- 1 paper accepted to NeurIPS 2018.
- 1 paper accepted to EMNLP 2018.
- 2 papers accepted to ECCV 2018.
- 2 papers accepted to CVPR 2018, including one spotlight.
- I am honored to be a recipient of Otto Hahn Medal for 2017.
- Viewpoint Invariant Change Captioning.
Dong Huk Park, Trevor Darrell, Anna Rohrbach.
- Adversarial Inference for Multi-Sentence Video Description.
Jae Sung Park, Marcus Rohrbach, Trevor Darrell, Anna Rohrbach.
CVPR 2019, Oral.
- Speaker-follower models for vision-and-language navigation.
Daniel Fried*, Ronghang Hu*, Volkan Cirik*, Anna Rohrbach, Jacob Andreas, Louis-Philippe Morency, Taylor Berg-Kirkpatrick, Kate Saenko, Dan Klein**, and Trevor Darrell**.
NeurIPS 2018, *, ** indicate equal contribution.
- Video object segmentation with language referring expressions.
Anna Khoreva, Anna Rohrbach, and Bernt Schiele.
- Object hallucination in image captioning.
Anna Rohrbach*, Lisa Anne Hendricks*, Kaylee Burns, Trevor Darrell, and Kate Saenko.
EMNLP 2018, * indicates equal contribution.
- Women also Snowboard: Overcoming Bias in Captioning Models.
Lisa Anne Hendricks*, Kaylee Burns*, Kate Saenko, Trevor Darrell, Anna Rohrbach.
ECCV 2018, * indicates equal contribution.
- Textual explanations for self-driving vehicles.
Jinkyu Kim, Anna Rohrbach, Trevor Darrell, John Canny, and Zeynep Akata.
- Multimodal explanations: Justifying decisions and pointing to the evidence.
Dong Huk Park, Lisa Anne Hendricks, Zeynep Akata, Anna Rohrbach, Bernt Schiele, Trevor Darrell, and Marcus Rohrbach.
CVPR 2018, Spotlight.
- Fooling vision and language models despite localization and attention mechanisms.
Xiaojun Xu, Xinyun Chen, Chang Liu, Anna Rohrbach, Trevor Darrell, and Dawn Song.
- Generating descriptions with grounded and co-referenced people.
Anna Rohrbach, Marcus Rohrbach, Siyu Tang, Seong Joon Oh, and Bernt Schiele.
- Grounding of textual phrases in images by reconstruction.
Anna Rohrbach, Marcus Rohrbach, Ronghang Hu, Trevor Darrell, and Bernt Schiele.
ECCV 2016, Oral.
- Multimodal compact bilinear pooling for visual question answering and visual grounding.
Akira Fukui*, Dong Huk Park*, Daylen Yang*, Anna Rohrbach*, Trevor Darrell, and Marcus Rohrbach.
EMNLP 2016, * indicates equal contribution.
- A dataset for movie description.
Anna Rohrbach, Marcus Rohrbach, Niket Tandon, and Bernt Schiele.
The complete list of publications is available on my Google Scholar profile.